Monday, September 1, 2008

Introduction

I've been a Shakespeare lover since I was 14 years old, and maybe earlier than that. Some time ago, I made it my goal to see all of Shakespeare's plays performed on stage. I also began writing reviews of some of the plays I've seen. My dream (one of my dreams) is to someday direct the plays, but, other than a few efforts involving high school students, I don't think that's ever going to happen. So I criticize other directors' productions instead. It's easier and a lot more fun.

Anyway, this blog is for my reviews, starting with the early ones back in the day, and for other Shakespearean items and ideas I happen to come across.

1 comment:

David Prince said...

Alas, dudette, where do you come with this stuff much less have the time to write it? I wish I was a minimum of a hindrance.